Saturday, November 19, 2016

[instiz] MELON MUSIC AWARDS TEAM'S TIME DISTRIBUTION


1. Bewhy- Dejavu, Dayday 5:49
2. 10cm - Spring 3:25
3. Seventeen - intro + Very nice 5:12
4. Mamamoo - You're the best + Decalcomania 5:03
5. Black Pink - Whistle + Playing with fire 7:48
6. Eunji - Hopefully sky 3:20
7. RV - intro 0:48
8. RV - Russian roulette - 3:31
9. IOI- Very very very + Dream girls 4:25
10. Twice - Cheerup + TT 6:19
11. Zico - You are me I am you 1:28
12. Zico - Boys and girls + Say yes or no 4:28
13. Gfriend - You and me + Rough 6:27
14. BTS - intro + Blood sweat and tears + intro + Fire 8:31
15. SeschKies - Comeback 2:20
16. SeschKies - Three words 4:03
17. SeschKies - Couple 4:10
18. EXO - Intro + Growl + Overdose + CMB + Beats 3:28
19. EXO - Monster 4:19

The powerful agencies are of a different class

post response: +6
original post: here

1. RV only did one song... This is too much... Idols who debuted after RV all got 2 songs... I'm so sad

2. Akmu...

3. What are their standards for this...

4. BlackPink who debuted the latest had the most time
 > It depends on how long your original song is, most of the artists did 2 songs..

5. BlackPink sure has a lot of time... I'm not hating on them but the time distribution for MMA always gets into some controversy

6. I really like Seventeen.. I really wanted to see Pretty U tooㅠㅠㅠ  I wanna watch it ASAP sorry.. I haven't seen the stage yet. Our Seventeen are raising everyday I'm so proud of you guys.

7. Our RV was so short that I was shocked

8. Bangtan really grew a lot..

9. RV is from SM but why....

10. As soon as MMA starts, there's a never-ending amount of controversiesㅋㅋㅋ The answer would be simply not to do it. The fans are always fighting with each other, they really can just hold a ceremony without award, it's gonna be so much more pleasant to watch
T/N: YES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com