Wednesday, April 12, 2017

[instiz] CELEBRITIES' MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOT THAT WERE NOT EDITED WHATSOEVER

The Japanese magazine called ‘Hallyu Pia’ is a magazine that is known to not photoshop/distort the model’s looks (T/N: OP probably meant lighting/filter aside)


This is how the actors look like


Bae Yongjoon

Lee Byunghun

Lucifer (?)


Lee Seunggi

Kwon Sangwoo

Jang Hyuk


Jung Woosung

BOF cast

Kim Hyunjoong


Lee Minho

Rain

Lee Junki

Song Seunghun

Jang Donggun

Won Bin

Gosoo

original post: here


1. Gosoo wow

2. Gosoo….ha….

3. Gosooㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

4. What in the world, they are all handsomeㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

5. Gosoo, Jung Woosung and Lee Minho are daebak…!!!!!

6. I gasped at Gosoo...ㅋㅋ

7. Wow…. Gosoo…. ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ Face master (T/n: master = gosoo)..ㄷㄷ

8. Lee Seunggi <3<3<3<3

9. I was like wow… wow… as I was scrolling down and my knees gave up on me at Gosoo……

10. Wow… Gosoo… Wow… you can see that it’s not photoshopped….. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com