Friday, April 7, 2017

[instiz] PRODUCE 101 (MALE VERSION OF KIM SEJUNG AND KAHI'S REACTION TO NU'EST)

 [instiz] THE MALE VERSION OF KIM SEJUNG IN P101





post response: +1
original post: here

1. Wow

2. Wow they look so alike, wow…

3. Wow his face

4. Dae……bak……….

5. Exactly the same

6. Wow their eye shapes are the same

7. He looks like a miz of Kim Sejung and Kang Dongwon ㄷㄷㄷ he’s seriously jandsomeㅎㄷㄷ

8. Huh, they look way too alike…!!

9. He also looks like actor Jo Sungha-nim

10. Hul I have to vote or him! <3<3 He’s seriously handsome



[instiz] KAHI’S EXPRESSION SEEING NU’EST PARTICIPATING IN PRODUCE 101

“They are currently preparing to be the ‘Afterschool Boys’”

“BoA: They are members from the group Nu’est who debuted in 2012”
You can feel so many emotions from her expression

post response: +9
original post: here

1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠaigoo

2. So many emotions must have crossed her mind….. seeing the hoobaes that she cherished so much appearing there….ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously, I wish Pledis to do wellㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Seriously breaks my heartㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Ah seriously pitiful. Nu’est has to do well, no they must do better

5. Boohoo, it breaks my heartㅠㅠ are they from the same company?
> No Kahi is now in another company!

6. ㅠㅠ my heart ached when I watched that

7. Why does she look so sadㅠㅠㅠㅠahㅠㅠ seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Ah… seriously, you guys will do wellㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I liked them ever since their debut butㅠㅠㅠ

9. It hurts my heartㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ let’s debutㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Ah seriously I’m tearing up…… They must have been so determined to perform but their break keep being dragged

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com