Wednesday, April 19, 2017

[teens stories] I’M DATING WITH A GIRL IN MY CLASS

There was this girl who was always in my class during middle school for 3 years in a row and early last year, I confessed to her.. she’s seriously pretty and cute and so lovely.

This year, we are in the same class for our elective course. Since we’re both girls, it doesn’t look weird if we hug or give kisses to each other.

The kids at our school just think that we are very close. I never told anyone about our relationship and I have a hard time believing that such a pretty and lovely girl is mine. Every time we’re together makes me happy

ㅋㅎㅎ me too…
- I love you”

post response:
[+184][-60]

original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.20 00:13 신고하기
You are girls dating among yourselves? Ah I’m jealous. I’m going to an all-girls school and I think that there’s a girl I like
56
24

Hooka |2017.04.20 02:08 신고하기
I really hate homosexuals. My reason? I don’t have any, I just hate them. I don’t understand why people would say stuffs like ‘we’re going back in time’ when I say that I hate homosexuals either. Of course, I don’t have the right to swear at homosexuals but I have the right to say that I don’t like them. I just really hate them!! OP, I support your relationship but… my opinions won’t changeㅠㅠ have a good relationship
42
55

ㅇ |2017.04.20 00:22 신고하기
Bilililililibilili...
32
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.20 00:47 신고하기
When I read the title, I thought ‘ah must be a cute guy’ and had a motherly smile but I had to read this two times because I thought that I read it wrongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m envious! Nowadays, there’s no right way to love a guy or a girlㅎㅎ I just hope that you guys’ future to be filled with happy things. I’m also homosexual but I was never able to confess and was always hidingㅎㅎㅎ since you guys are both students, you will make  even deeper memories>< even though people swear at you in the comments, there are also a lot of people supporting you and treasuring you! Don’t forget that! Have a great love! <3
27
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.20 02:53 신고하기
You think that it makes you righteous to say that you hate homosexuals so openly? It just makes your mind look rotten... You think that it's ok to show off your hate like that? If you know that it's not right to hate black or white people and that it's not right to hate women, then why do you think that it's ok to openly hate on homosexuals? Sorry but you hypocritical people are not right in the mind.. you should go for a checkup at the hospital..  I'm just so speechless
15
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.20 02:22 신고하기
I seriously hate homosexuals so much, especially lesbians.... I just seriously hate them so much... seriously I detest them
14
21

ㅇ |2017.04.20 00:37 신고하기
You can feel how much she likes her just by reading this postㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ have a long relationship  
13
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com