Tuesday, June 20, 2017

[instiz] FACE TYPES THAT'S SLOWLY GAINING POPULARITY AMONG GIRLS LATELY










original post: here

1. So the type is "my men type"?

2. Somehow when you put them together they kinda look alike.... I'm liking what I'm seeing...

3. Basically someone who's monolid, looks good-natured and reliable

4. Hul the last guy is the criminal on Suspicious Partner, but putting him in this list makes him look like a gentleman

5. They're all types that I like ㅋㅋㅋ + add Hwang Minhyun he fits this type too

6. It's the desert fox typeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


7. They're not types that I would fall for usually, but they're people that the more I'll look at them, the more handsome they become...

8. It's the sad monolids type... It's love

9. Yoon KyunSangㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Park Seojoon and Hwang Minhyun are totally the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com