Monday, June 26, 2017

[instiz] IDOLS WHO DEBUTED IN 2012 AND ARE FINALLY HAVING A COMEBACK AFTER 5 YEARS








Do you still remember JJ project?
They first got revealed through Dream High2 and debuted back in 2015 May 24th with Bounce!



At that time, they released a tweet after the last promotion that they will be coming back for sure, but there were just no more news about them until they debuted under GOT7


But this summer, JJ project are finally coming back after 5 years~~~~







post response: +100

original post: here

1. Wow!!!! I listened to Bounce so much!!!

2. Hul hulhulhulhulhul daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ 

3. Hul JJ project, their song was so good Kyah!!

4. I'm looking forwad

5. I keep reading and re-reading and I still can't believe thisㅜㅜ I like this so much

6. Hul!!! This is seriously daebak, I screamed in the middle of the night

7. I've been reading articles about them ever since this morning... I really hope JJ project will win #1ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

8. Hul daebak, Bounce was such a good song

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com