Wednesday, August 16, 2017

[instiz] CHOOSE THE SM X YG COLLAB STAGE YOU WOULD WANT TO SEE THE MOST




1. GD X Baekhyun
song: I love it - GD
a fatal concept that will kill the fans





2. Jennie X Irene
song: Be natural - RV
Both will have black hair and wear suits, the fans will die




3. Taeyang X Taeyeon
song: Eyes, nose, lips - Taeyang
Just their voices will kill the fans
The digital charts will have an all kill




4. Rose X D.O
song: Love yourself - Justin Bieber
Their voice colors will also kill you, your ears will melt




post response: +1

original post: here

1. 444444444444 I like their voice colors

2. 4.

3. 1 just thinking about this makes me shiver....! It already feels so dope

4. 4444ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

5. Irene and Jennie of course~

6. 2222

7. 3333 I really like Eyes, nose, lipsㅠㅠ 

8. 222.. I wanna see the visuals explosion

9. Personally I would want to see Taeyeon X GD

10. 4444 please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com