Monday, September 11, 2017

[naver] WANNA ONE ON 'OPPA THINKING'

[naver] 'OPPA THINKING' SEASON'S ENDING... 5 WANNA ONE MEMBERS, ALL-KILL WITH THEIR DEVILISH CHARMS


(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)

original post: here

1. [+739, -10]
Our Jaehwan, Daniel, Daewhi, Jihoon and Minhyun all did so wellㅎㅎㅎ I like seeing them work hard. Wanna One fighting!!

2. [+612, -8]
Wanna One is able to do everything they want ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+609, -9]
Wanna Oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Today's episode was so funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+540, -10]
Since Wanna One came on the show, it got even more fun. But it's the season's endingㅠㅠㅠ Please call Wanna One again when the new season starts <3

5. [+472, -7]
The kids look even better in skirts than me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[naver] 'OPPA THINKING' KIM JAEHWAN SHYLY RAISES HIS HAND "I'M AMONG THE MOST FAMOUS ONES IN WANNA ONE"



(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)

original post: here

1. [+1,131, -81]
Jaehwan-ahㅠㅠ Nuna adores you so much ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,074, -74]
Jaehwanie is so cuteㅋㅋㅋ he's indeed in charge of being the main vocal, main rapper, main visual, main everything

3. [+918, -58]
He's not the main vocal, he's the main liar Kim Jaehwanㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+823, -54]
Cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his self-confidence is good

5. [+774, -67]
I seriously didn't know that he was this handsome when watching P101.................. but his looks are improving lately


[naver] 'OPPA THINKING' LEE DAEWHI, THE SECRET STORY BEHIND THE ENDING POSE "I WAS SO UGLY"



(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)

1. [+190, -10]
Daewhi-yah, it's not trueㅠㅠㅠㅠ when you were dancing and did the spin before doing your ending pose, you screwed my life overㅠㅠ

2. [+169, -6]
I became Daewhi's fan because of his looks though..... it turned out that he was a perfect kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. [+165, -8]
But I found Daewhi's ending in Nayana cuteㅠㅠ

4. [+152, -6]
Daewhi-yah, I fell for you because of your ending pose...ㅠㅠ Please be more confident...ㅠㅠ

5. [+152, -7]
I found him cute though?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com