Friday, October 20, 2017

[teen stories] I WENT TO SCHOOL WITHOUT MY UNDERWEAR TODAYㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Yesterday, when I went to sleep, I didn't wear any underwear under my shorts and slept
But today, I had to get ready super quickly so I just wore my shorts with a white shirt on top
Was it because it was really small? I totally didn't feel that I had nothing underㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
So I just went to school like that, but when I went down the stairs, I realized,,^^
Good thing I was wearing a hoodie that was long enough on top to cover my shortsㅋㅋ
You guys never had those kinds of situations right?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



post response:
[+155][-8]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.10.21 00:08 신고하기
I went out without a bra, and I told my friend "yah I'm not wearing any bra" and my friend said "But they're small anyways, so we can't tell"  ㅋㅋ We burst out laughing, and I couldn't even refute so we laughed even more;;,;
90
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.21 00:09 신고하기
I like winter, because I can comfortably wear no-bra^^..
71
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.21 00:10 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋF*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋ You should be thankful this wasn't in summer
56
1

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ |2017.10.21 08:58 신고하기
Yah, when I was a choding, I went to school with only my bra, those sleeveless ones (t/n: they look like a cross between a camisole & sports bra)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My mom was rushing me to go to school since she had work, but I was way too sleepy, I was still half asleep and I picked any clothes, but it turned out to be my braㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was going to school and I just felt a bit more chilly? But I didn't realize. The people on the streets were all looking and I thought I looked particularly pretty on that day.... Since I came late to school, my friends weren't there eitherㅋㅋㅋ When I entered my class, my friend when Hi! and came up to me and suddenly said "Aaarrghhh!!!!!" and her voice raised and I went "Why?" and looked at the mirror. I saw myself only wearing a bra and I got so f*cking shocked, all the guys were starring at me ㅜㅜㅜ Since it was summer, I didn't have any coat to put on top, so I called my mom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅜㅜㅜ My mom was working, but she still rushed their for me... I was so embarrassed 
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.21 00:48 신고하기
For me, even during summer, it's so uncomfortable so I just go out without one
12
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com