Monday, October 9, 2017

[teens stories] AH KIDS, MY CRUSH JUST CONFESSED TO ME, MY HEART IS FLUTTERING AHHHHHHH

There's this guy who's in the same class as me.
At first, when I saw him, I thought that he was handsome but that was about it but over time, he became my crush. Ah but since we've spent some weeks together, I really started to like himㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he has good manners and his personality is so kind... there's literally nothing ugly about him.... so that's why I started liking him.... to be honest, anyone could tell that we just had the basic male-female friend relationshipㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I thought that I was the only one liking himㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ but he confessed to meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ha... I'm going to sleep but I bet that everyone will tell me that this story is fake... ah what should I do next morningㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



OP:
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ shut up
- Do you know this?
- We're going to school tomorrow
- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ it's already 1 AM
- When are you gonna sleep? It's late..

Crush:
- Ask me something less obviousㅋㅋㅋ
- I'll sleep when you sleep
- Just like you said, don't sleep late every day

OP:
- This bastard is exploding with facts... pft

Crush:
- Until when am I gonna be your morning call?
- I come to your house every morning to bring you to school
- And the other kids are misunderstanding
- Do you know how annoying it is to explain to them every time?

----
Up until now, I thought that he was just jokingㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ but what happened next took me by surprise...


Crush:
- So, should we just date?
- I'll pick you up at 8:20
- Until then, please think well.. it's a serious confession

OP:
- Huh????????
- Hul
- Are you serious...????

Crush:
- Yupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ my hands are shaking
- It took all my courage, so can I hear your voice?
- I want to hear you
- I'll call you
- Wait


Ah seriously, this is not fake ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ah what to do I'm way too happy AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH seriously I'm going crazy ahhhh what to do? Seriously, thank you for reading thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ahhhh I'll upload the follow-upㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


(Proof that it's not fake)

post response:
[+74][-1]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 01:52 신고하기
This is fake. It's fake no matter what
56
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 04:36 신고하기
This is fake. It's just fake... It's fake no matter what you say...
46
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 07:03 신고하기
The two best repliesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  stop denying itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 05:33 신고하기
F*ck, that's why you shouldn't go to an all-girls school
8
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 06:00 신고하기
The crush's way of writing oof... my heart fluttered for someone else again today boohoo
5
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 01:57 신고하기
This is fake right? Please tell me it's fake
5
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 04:44 신고하기
Please give me some tricks,,,, I'm not even wishing to date my crush.. I just want to be able to talk with him
4
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com