Tuesday, November 28, 2017

[analysis men/women] WHEN I LIKE YOU

Related image
(pic not included)

Even when I see you, I feel like I’m gonna miss you.
I can’t think of anyone else for a whole day other than you.
I’m always waiting but in the end, I think that I’m the only one who will get hurt.
Even though they call this the most foolish thing in the world, I can’t let it go.
That’s why one-sided love is so hard.
Am I a fool?

post response:
[+87][-9]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.28 00:22 신고하기
When I start liking someone, I can only think of that kid during the whole day and my mood during the day is different. Seriously, having a crush affects your mood so much, it’s hard
35
5

ㅇ |2017.11.28 02:49 신고하기
There’s nothing more foolish than having a crush, but on the other hand, you get to feel lots of feelings during one day from happiness to sadness. It would be good if things turn out well but if it doesn’t I suggest you to give up. When love deepens, it will get even harder. You have to meet someone who will give the same love as you give them, that’s how you become happy.
23
4

바보야 |2017.11.28 00:10 신고하기
Even if it’s just by a bit, you should show your feelings to the other person
19
6

y1 |2017.11.28 02:20 신고하기
From the moment that you feel that it’s a one sided, it’s already bad and it seems like it won’t end up working out. Don’t think too much about it and it’s better to live busily. Find strength and I hope that you get over it well.
 
12
0
이슈레기 |2017.11.28 03:59 신고하기
Oh that’s right. You can’t think about anyone else than that person. And if you end up seeing him/her, you become even crazier… I’m seriously going crazy nowadays… wow…. I’m going insane…. Please love me back a bit yah.
10
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com