Wednesday, November 22, 2017

[enter-talk] BANG YEDAM IS SERIOUSLY CRAZY










It's been 4 years since we've seen him and he grew up so much
His skills also became daebak, he's just insane now
He's also shy so he's cute...
I understand why he's considered YG's ace now
I think I'm joining his fandom...??
Yedam-ah when are you debuting?
Grab Raesung by his hand and debut together

I found his videoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
You guys must listen to itㅠㅠㅠㅠ
here







Yedam is the center of the talks now

post response:
[+278][-22]
original post; here
ㅇㅇ |2017.11.22 01:31 신고하기
Seriously even his personality/thoughts are likeable.. He's at the top of his entire school, he's basically your mom's friend's son 
89
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.22 02:12 신고하기
I think that it's because my bias isn't in that company that I can watch this show comfortably, but it's seriously so fun ㅋBang Yedam is such a beast with his singing I can't believe he's only a middle schooler? JYP's 2 rappers' beat were also solidㅋㅋCan't wait for next week's dance battleㅋㅋ
68
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.22 07:03 신고하기
His voice color is just daebak ... You grew up well Yedamie
66
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.22 14:18 신고하기
There were people swearing at Yedamie for being ugly ㅡㅡ But when I watched the broadcast he almost killed me with his cuteness
37
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com