Wednesday, November 8, 2017

[instiz] PRODUCE 101 SEASON 3, THE RETURN OF A GIRL GROUP... TO WORK WITH AKB48


post response: +2

original post: here

1. Wow daebak...

2. I had such a hard time watching Produce's S2 that I swore not to watch another survival show..

3. I don't regret stanning the kids, but I don't want to watch it again  ㅠㅠ

4. I can still remember seeing the trainees cry on the finale when they got dropped out, I can't watch again

5. Please don't do it... I know I'll end up watching...

6. Hul they're working with AKBㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. But you have to acknowledge that their songs are super well-made... Nayana, pick me.. I'm looking forward to S3's

8. Let's just cut the evil editing

9. I told myself "I won't watch S1 and S2~" and I ended up following it more religiously than anyone else...

10. I not watching, I can't be human if I watch it again.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com