Wednesday, November 29, 2017

[teen stories] I THINK I MIGHT BE ABLE TO MARRY GD

Image result for gdragon
(pic not included)

Here are 2 reasons why I should be able to marry GD

1. Our teacher (I go to Yonsei) is a friend of Psy's father. I'm super close with my teacher, I could introduce myself to Psy's father, and meet up with Psy, after meeting up with Psy, I'll hook up with GD and after we get to know each other, we fall in love and get married ❤️

2. My uncle is HOT's Jang Woohyuk's neighborhood friend. If I follow my uncle, I can get to know Jang Woohyuk, once I meet Jang Woohyuk, we become close, I ask him if he's acquainted with GD, then I ask him if we can eat together, I meet with GD, we fall in love and get married ❤️❤️

What do you think? I know that he's having some dating rumors with Lee Jooyeon,
but I don't care, people date and break up, I think I have potential, I might give it a shot

post response:
[+167][-19]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.30 00:03 신고하기
OP-yah, if you really meet him, please give me his sleep socks, those fashionable ones... And his sleeping pants too... please...
102
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.29 14:51 신고하기
Live happily with GD so you can introduce me to Seungri after!!♡♡
51
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.30 00:02 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLive happily, after get me Taeyang.
38
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.30 01:14 신고하기
I like that none of us takes this seriously hereㅋㅋ
26
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.30 02:05 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI've been a fan of Bigbang for 10 years now. I don't even get shocked by their dating rumors anymore, but as soon as break up news comes out, I think "Finally my turn!!!!!!!" and my heart gets all fluttery ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
15
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.30 00:23 신고하기
I seriously used to think like that 5 years agoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"How can I get married with GD?"ㅋㅋㅋBut time pass. This makes me remember the old days....
13
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com