Thursday, November 23, 2017

[teens stories] LET’S SHARE OUR EPISODES AT THE UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAM!

 To everyone who wrote their entrance exam today, you guys worked hard!! I hope that you get results that can reflect all the hard work you put into it ♡ -:) 
 
 
Let’s share our stories while preparing for, up to the end of the entrance exams!!
 
post response:
[+222][-7]
original post: here

ㅇㄴ |2017.11.23 20:30 신고하기
When it was over, I took the bus and there was a grandpa who came in the bus so I yielded my seat to him and he thanked me… he asked me if I came back from the entrance exam and said that I worked hard, and gave me a red ginseng candy ㅠㅠ I thought that I was gonna cry…
270
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.23 22:02 신고하기
Today, I wrote my language test and one of my 3rd grade teacher came in as a director… it felt so weird.
263
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.23 22:55 신고하기
Today when I went to take my exam, I wanted to take out the snacks from my bag and realized that I forgot to put my watch inside my bag… but one of my teacher who’s super strict and never smiles came to be and gave me the watch he had on his wrist, smiled and told me not to be nervous. Thank you teacher❤
140
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.24 00:10 신고하기
My mom and dad didn't come with me on my exam day so I went in alone. When I was done writing, my friend's mom was like "XX-ah! You did well, you worked hard. Everything's over now" and gave me a hug. I almost cried 
96
1

ㅎㅅㅎ |2017.11.23 22:11 신고하기
I’m seriously super unlucky usually but some years ago when I wrote my entrance exam, my luck was super good. I was writing a liberal arts exam and I didn’t know 3 answers out of 4 questions. But I ended up guessing and got them all right and even ranked first  so I got the minimum entrance grade and entered university!
96
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.23 23:12 신고하기
I got an early acceptance so I didn’t write my entrance exam and just stayed home and slept in… it was amazing
93
4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com