Tuesday, November 7, 2017

[teens stories] THIS IS WHAT I FEEL WHEN I PUT MAKEUP ON

First of all, I used to be a loser when I had my glasses but I remove them and put on lenses when I wear makeup and this is how I feel:
 
1. People treat me differently
2. My friends give me more attention
3. I hear people calling me pretty more often so my confidence was rising up
4. The workers at makeup stores also treat me differently
 
I don’t know if anyone else can relate to me but I can feel the backbone of the lookism in our culture. It’s sad how people’s attiude towards you change so much based on your face.


post response:
[+161][-10]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.07 08:40 신고하기
ㅇㅇ but as time went by, there were more and more kids prettier than me (because of makeup) so I started to put on more and more makeup and how, my face is always caked up.
53
0

고작부활동 |2017.11.07 08:15 신고하기
The difference is real when you enter makeup store with and without makeup on
42
0

ㅣ |2017.11.07 20:38 신고하기
No but when you go outside nowadays, there are no ugly girls  they are all average ㅠㅠ  ha… my confidence is at the ground
25
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.07 21:27 신고하기
But seriously, there are so many pretty kids nowadays,, it’s true that they are all good at makeup but if you go to an all-girls school, you can see girls with their bare faces every day. Seriously, there are so many pretty kids with no makeup
21
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.07 11:36 신고하기
I had no makeup on and went to a makeup store to buy an eyeshadow brush and when I was paying, the ajumma was like “do you know how to use this?” ㅇㅈㄹㅋㅋ  no but you can tell right away that it was an eye shadow brush but since I had no makeup on, she thought that I was a noob f*ck
20
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com