Tuesday, December 12, 2017

[life stories] MY FRIEND PICKS AT PEOPLE'S APPEARANCE WHEN SHE WATCHES TV


I can understand that since celebrities live off from their face
You can judge whether they're handsome or ugly to a certain extent
There are so many kids out there who pick at celebrities all the time
As soon as their nose looks a bit sharper, they go "they did their nose"
I'm so fed up of hearing them say "They did this they did that"

I was with my friend one day
And we were looking at a pretty celebrity
She would go and search up her past pictures
And console herself with them

Am I the only one who's annoyed??

post response: 
[+80][-16]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.12 17:20 신고하기
It's only because she has no confidence in her own appearance, so she has to take a jab at other people to console herself
39
5

ㅠㅠ |2017.12.12 18:22 신고하기
Ah my parents are exactly like this. Whenever they watch dramas or variety shows, I can't watch it with them. It's not only one comment, they just keep commenting super loud and talk about face shapes, nose, they did this they did that, etc.  I wanna pay attention to the content of the program, but since they only focus on their visuals, I can't watch TV with them
29
1

어맞아요 |2017.12.12 18:42 신고하기
My mom always does that. I was so annoyed about it that I asked her "Why are you always like that?" and I just couldn't understand so I saw something about a psychologist? I read somewhere that if you keep comparing yourself with something that has a huge gap and you have no self-confidence, you'd end up like that. I'm not too sure about the huge gap but anyways, it's true that she's not comfortable with her looks!
24
0

아 |2017.12.12 19:23 신고하기
I have friends like that around me, to me I would praise people for their looks and being charming, but I've hardly heard them ever praise someone, maybe because we have different eyes. I just can't bring myself to their standards
8
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.12 18:59 신고하기
My boyfriend is like that.ㅋㅋ If he sees a girl who's just slightly chubby, he'd go "Why is she alive?"..  Ah seriously he thinks that women who are ugly but have nice bodies are the same too, he would always pick at others' looks and he even comment on how my personality is based on my looks, I got so fed up that I told him off once. I'm so disappointed 
8
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com