Saturday, December 30, 2017

[teens stories] I WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS MY BIAS AND MY HEART IS FLUTTERING

He only debuted not long ago but I go to the same high school as my bias ㅎ^ㅎ

I can't believe how heart fluttering it was to attend the same high school as him...

We couldn't get close but I still liked itㅠㅠ
Since I can see him from time to time at school



post response:
[+52][-3]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.31 00:16 신고하기
Hul yah, am I the only one who thought that the guy in the picture was Lee Euiwoong? I only knew after I read the commentsㅜ ㅜ ㅋㅋ
41
0
(T/N: apparently, the guy's name is Jeong Sagang - he's in the same group as little Woojin)
ㅇㅇ |2017.12.30 18:17 신고하기
I also went to the same school as my bias! My bias is one year below mine and he even ranked among the top 20 during P101ㅠㅠㅠ The kids used to watch P101 and say that my bias was on itㅋㅋ but I already graduated so I can't see him anymore.. bye Woojin-ah..
41
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.30 18:12 신고하기
Ah.. do you go to Seocho high school that's around Gangnam?? The model from YG that I used to fangirl on went thereㅠㅠㅠ I;m so jealous.. DIA's Yebin also went there right?? OP, you're seriously a successful fan. It would be daebak if you guys end up in the same class
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.31 00:26 신고하기
Wow...ㅋㅋㅋ going to the same school as your basis... I bet that you're so happy that you can't even express it through words. I'm seriously jealous
7
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.31 02:50 신고하기
My friend likes Bae Jinyoung and goes to the same school as himㅋㅋ  It's not that she followed him there, it was a real coincidence
1
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com