Sunday, January 7, 2018

[marriage/in-laws] MY WIFE HID HER PLASTIC SURGERY TO ME, IS IT A REASON TO GET A DIVORCE?

Image result for LANDSCAPE NIGHT ANIME gif
(t/n: picture not included)

Hi, I'm a guy in my late 20's.
I wanted to hear opinions from a lot of people, so I'm borrowing my dongsaeng's ID to write this.
My wife and I got married not even 1 year after we started dating. Right now, it's been around 6 months since we got married.
First of all, my opinion about surgery is that I see it as being something very abnormal.
I've even mentioned to her when we were dating that I don't like the idea of plastic surgery, so I don't want to marry someone who have done surgery later on.
After we got married, I received a message from her friend on Facebook.
She sent her a picture of my wife during her highschool days.
She told me that it's a picture of her past and that she did her eyes, nose and even facial contouring?
I got so confused and shocked and I wondered why she hid all this to me, I also got very mad
I've always found my wife so pretty because she looked so natural that thinking about her doing surgery had never crossed my mind.
The image that I have of people who've undergone surgery is that they all turn out like those Gangnam beauties.
I still haven't talked about this to my wife, but I'm in the planning to talk about it with her.
When I see my wife and look at the picture, I can hardly see any overlap.
Do you guys think that my wife hiding her plastic surgery is enough for me to want a divorce?



post response:
[+81][-12]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.01.07 20:32 신고하기
I'm not sure if there's a law for this, but you've been duped by your wife no? I don't know if that's enough proof to file a divorce though. You can Katalk or call her and record her while asking "Do you remember when I said I didn't want to marry someone with surgery?", don't complain and just let her talk so you can secure her answer.As long as you have some proofs that she indeed lied to you you should be fine.
30
2

남자 SK111 |2018.01.07 20:36 신고하기
This is why guys need income + wealth. They can hire detectives before getting married. Those brats who have some money in their home would hire detectives and get them close in check. Abortion, surgery, forged academic backgrounds, etc. they can dig all those out. When my uncle married my aunt, he did a background check on her and he found unpaid cellphone bills, traffic tickets and penalties, it was such a relief that he didn't marry her, my mom always brags about itㅋㅋㅋ
29
53

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.07 23:35 신고하기
This is enough of a reason to file a divorce. It was a scammed marriage. Please see a divorce attorney. And gather all the evidence you have. Record everything she said to you, don't just save it in your phone but put it in the cloud.
26
3

ㅋㅋ |2018.01.08 07:43 신고하기
But my unnie is a natural beauty too ㅋ but if you looked at her graduation picture you'd go "Who's this???" ㅋㅋShe's totally different ㅋㅋ We're all girls, why do we act like this to each other? ㅋㅋ
16
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 08:02 신고하기
It's a bad thing that she hid it from you, but is your wife's friend really a friend? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is this crazy b*tch revealing her past to you
13
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com