Sunday, March 18, 2018

[enter-talk] CURRENT SITUATION OF TWICE'S MOMO'S ABS















I need to start doing planks starting from today


post response:
[+67][-47]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.17 10:33 신고하기
No but seeing her ribs in that gif is a bit; it reminds me of the skeleton we use in our science class
47
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.14 07:37 신고하기
Momo likes to eat though... I hope she gains some weight.:
37
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.17 11:36 신고하기
That's only because she's good at managing herself... She must have exercised so hard that her ribs are showing like tha;; Momo has always been pretty but I think that she's working way too hard.
33
2

ㅇ |2018.03.17 14:04 신고하기
She kinda looks like a pretty version of C-Jamm
22
15

헐 |2018.03.17 20:05 신고하기
I like Twice and I really like Momo. I know how much Momo likes to eat but I also know that she easily gains weight. But I don't understand why anyone would find it pretty to see her ribs like that. Why do you like seeing someone who's skinny to the bone? Our country is too obsessed with being skinny. The media always make it seem like girls have to be skinny to do well and I hope that this mentality stops.. There are so many idols that looks like skeletons in real life and it's so easy to have health complications later on in life when you don't eat properly. I just hope that everyone starts loving their own bodies and stop getting caught up in those useless diets
18
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com