Thursday, March 29, 2018

[naver] "REUNITED WITH AMERICAN DIRECTORS"..WINNER, NEW SONG 'EVERYDAY' TEASER REVEAL





original post: here


1. [+902, -9]
Wow Director Daveㄷㄷ  I hope Winner will hit daebak at this rateㅠㅠ  I'm so looking forward

2. [+852, -8]
It's going to be completely different from Really Really, even if we can only hear a bit, it sounds so good alreadyㅠㅠ 

3. [+815, -5]
Boohooㅜㅜ  The teaser is too short!!! Just a bit longer... We could see the kids' face!!! 4/4 6PM!!! Everyd4y!!!

4. [+775, -6]
Winner's music is the best!!!!!! I'll listen to it everyday ~~~~

5. [+747, -7]
Cool! Their visuals and songs are jjang jjang jjang! April is Winner day everyday

6. [+280, -1]
Crazyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm so excitedㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ  I can already feel how addictive and extravagant the song is

7. [+261, -1]
They'll hit daebak this time too

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com