Friday, April 20, 2018

[theqoo] WOULD YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR PARTNER CONCEALING HIS/HER REAL GENDER?

yGUiA
zFeOy

OEZwh

During a bad timing, your partner suddenly reveal that they've been hiding their true gender, you
Love him/her so much right now that you can overlook this VS you just can't understand

original post: here

1. I will never let that pass, it's okay if it's a friend, but if we're dating, never...

2. If we're in a romantic relationship, then isn't he/she a f*cking sh*tty assh*e trash? F*ck it's like he/she just f*cking backstabbed on my feelings

3. I won't understand and I'll get turned off

4. I won't be able to understand, it's like I'm dating a homosexual

5. I think that if you're bisexual, it might be able to pass, but as a heterosexual, my thoughts will always be caught thinking about it

6. That's the difference between a drama and real life

7. It's not so much a question of sexual orientation, but like a lack of confidence...?

8. These can only happen in dramas... In real life, it'll never pass...

9. I won't be able to understand, why would you hide your gender?

10. Rather than not understanding his gender or sexual orientation, it's more the fact that they took for granted my consideration and hid it from me...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com