Wednesday, July 18, 2018

[enter-talk] DID YOU GUYS WATCH OH MY GIRL'S JAPANESE MV FOR BANHANA? IT'S CRAZY ㅋㅋ


What's up with the tails



Ha ... WM why can't you just get a hold of Oh My Girl's concept
The kids didn't practice all this time to pull a concept like that



Oh My Girl has so many masterpiece songs but Banhana is seriously their own weakness




Are Oh My Girl Japanese idols now? Why are Korean idols pulling out a Japanese concept like that? I can't understand






post response:
[+233][-5]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.07.18 17:03 신고하기
I'm so annoyed... Oh My Girl had the perfect concept when they did Secret Garden, but they changed everything randomly for Banhana... Company please wake up 
69
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.18 16:49 신고하기
I'm a Bana and nowadays, I'm just mad .. This company was basically rose by the artists themselves, just how bad are they at doing their job?  Seeing it like that, the company is trying to ruin them, it pisses me off 
37
0

ㅇ |2018.07.18 22:30 신고하기
Oh My Girl said it themselves that they wanted to try a suit concept like SNSD's Mr. Mr. this is making me pissed
27
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.18 16:32 신고하기
Anyone would think that they're a Japanese group, why is a Korean album cover like that?
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.18 22:55 신고하기
Lee Won Min is treating B1a4 well because it's the renewal season, but can't he treat them well all the time..? Please you need to take care of your artists... Or you will later regret
12
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com