Friday, July 20, 2018

[enter-talk] THE REASON WHY SON NAEUN WEARS LEGGINGS

Son Naeun said that her face and body swell up very easily.
 
So when she wears skinny jeans, her legs swell up a lot so she started to wear more leggings instead.
She became a hot topic when they uploaded their practice video for Luv and she was seen wearing Adidas leggings. Since she models for them, she started wearing leggings even more
 
Not only Adidas, but other leggings brands have also sent her numerous love calls.
 
There were many hateful comments recently saying how she only wear tight leggings and stuffs like that/ she suffers from edema, that’s why she wears leggings. Stop with your crooked thinking.. tsk tsk












post response:
[+349][-157]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.19 21:45 신고하기
Ah the more I see her, the less I’m used to her face
416
177

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.19 17:08 신고하기
She’s not the goddess of leggings for nothing… to be honest, she was the one who started the leggings trend and don’t people think of Son Naeun as soon as “leggings” are being mentioned? Before that, I didn’t even know that leggings were a thing
93
253

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.19 15:28 신고하기
Goddess
81
113

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.20 00:52 신고하기
No but… I have no interest in wearing leggings, but your post was so ridiculous that I had to commentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also have edema in my lower body and my legs swell up really easily, but my legs swell regardless of if I’m wearing skinny jeans or leggings?.... seriously, if that’s her reason for wearing leggings, she can just wear wide-legged pants or skirts and her problem will be solve she’s wearing leggings because she has a nice body, no need to make up some lame excuses..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
68
22

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.19 23:04 신고하기
It’s random, but she’s so f*cking pretty
56
57

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.19 23:58 신고하기
Ah, her face is really pretty but I don’t know which part is it, but it looks a bit artificialㅜㅜ is it ok if I call her artificially pretty?

55
17

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com