Monday, July 30, 2018

[theqoo] TOP 10 FINALIST FOR JAPAN'S FLOWER BOY CONTEST AMONG HIGHSCHOOLERS

Voting #1, #2
wIVMf




Support message #1, #2
lzibC


Retweet #1,#2
vWGSZn

Page views #1, #2
SgySX

Line Live views #1, #2
ZvVag


original post: here

1. ? Is this a joke

2. I was expecting that at least one of them would be my type...

3. Whether it's in Korea or in Japan, all the good looking kids have already been turned into celebrities so...

4. OK there are some kids that aren't that bad no...?

5. The support message #1 is okay but the rest..?

6. I seems like "flower boy" isn't applied the same way in our country?

7. Just walk on the streets in Tokyo and there are a bunch of kids more handsome than them

8. The support message #1 not bad?

9. I just felt down to my spine why idols are idols

10.  They look like middle schoolers, they all look like babies


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com