Tuesday, August 28, 2018

[naver] “TATTOO REVEAL?” … PARK NARAE, COME CATCH THIS CARP




original post: here

1. [+213, -14]
What a cool person. You can see how much she treasures her job and that she always works passionately which makes her cool. Meanwhile, she also works out lately and is managing herself well. I hope that she stays popular in the long run!!
 
2. [+57, -8]
She works hard in everything she does and I really like her. she must be busy but never misses a comedy program
 
3. [+41, -8]
A carpㅋㅋㅋ it must have taken so long to draw it on her back
 
4. [+36, -9]
The carp in its watersㅋㅋ
 
5. [+27, -8]
Sundabang is so fun but Narae-sshi’s screen time is regrettableㅠ I prefer her appearing on shows like ‘I Live Alone’ rather than those gag shows, agree? I prefer humour that is natural…
 
6. [+18, -6]
Naraekogi fighting!!
 
7. [+5, 0]
She’s the best


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com