Friday, August 17, 2018

[theqoo] SM JUST RELEASED PICTURES OF THEIR 3 NEW TRAINEES

KKUPl


Hendery, Xiaojun and Yang Yang

UIaut

Hendery and Yang Yang

WxShe

Yang Yang and Xiaojun


They're the trainees rumored to be in NCT China

original post: here


1. Wow they remind me of Kris?ㅋㅋㅋ

2. They remind me of those visuals SM was going for 10 years ago, those super greasy ones with a huge chin

3. I feel like like NCT would do better in China, there's no one that's my style in that group...

4. So bad, SM's visuals keep decreasing

5. After the mess they received they're still using Chinese..?

6. No one is my style

7. Even in China, they won't be able to do it

8. They all look extremely greasyㄷㄷ

9. Way too greasy

10. Those commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you knew China, you'd know that they like those greasy type


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com