Saturday, September 8, 2018

[theqoo] CLASSMATE WHO ASKED PARK BOGUM WHETHER HE CHANGED AFTER HITTING BIG

One of the alumni attending his school mentioned Park Bogum on Twitter after he blew up
But Park Bogum never answered him/her back (because he gets so many mentions on Twitter)
So the classmate said that because he hit big he changed and he's pretending not to recognize him/her now
and this is how he repliedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Park Bogum: You're saying I'm pretending not to know you? I know you~ It's been so long since we graduated from high school! How have you been? But we never really got in touch with each other right;
Student: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I asked for your number on the graduation day but I forgot it.....ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're healthy?
Park Bogum: Yeah I'm fineㅎ The weather is getting cold. Be careful of the cold!

original post: here

1. His reply was so refreshingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. So embarrassing ㅋㅋ

3. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  so refreshing

4. That's why I entered his fandom ㅋㅋㅋ

5. "I know you~  "ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bogumie is strong

6. That's why Park Bogum gives 2000% a good impression, he's so likable

7. Good job~♪

8. Park Bogum's actions are all refreshingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I feel like although he looks innocent, his mentality is so strong. The way he prepares his fanmeeting meticulously tells it all

10. He's not kind to the point where he's dumb... He's sharp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com