Friday, October 12, 2018

[enter-talk] TWICE AGAIN;;

Sorry for the clickbait title... I was so pissed when I saw what's happening in Twitter that I had to write a post


"Ahh Twice did it again
They succeeded at sexually objectifying women
They're sexually objectifying occupations again!"

Can someone tell me what's the issue here??? Who even thinks that this is problematic?
All Twice is doing is wearing a crewman outfit, they're not dancing in a sexy or aegyo way, they're literally just posing, so what's the issue?? I was so shocked that this even received 12K retweets.

I'm pretty sure this was meant to be a vacation concept;;
They actually got sworn at last time for wearing jeans during Heart Shaker too.



post response:
[+364][-180]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.10.11 23:40 신고하기
I'm a male idol's fan, but I f*cking hate those Twitter feminists... Because of them, the society has became so weird, it feels like they're reproducing everywhere they go
201
51

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.11 23:33 신고하기
It feels like people always make a big deal out of female idols concept whenever they wear swimsuits or policeman outfits, etc. they get accused of objectifying women 
160
32

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.11 23:35 신고하기
I f*cking hate this, don't you dare touch Twice. They look f*cking pretty so what's the issue?? 
147
43

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.11 23:26 신고하기
But their skirts are f*cking short and they're showing all their legs, all I can see is them using the flight attendants concept to make money... It's true that JYP should get criticized for this ╋ I hope they see this and reflect, for the fans, this is not meant to swear at Twice
104
106

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.12 09:58 신고하기
This 
89
10
"But Twice fans bashed on BlackPink's school look telling them to not objectify women, they also sent RV to death when they came out with school uniforms with harness, and pointed their fingers on the fact that they were using this for sales point, I'm having goosebumps"
ㅇㅇ |2018.10.11 23:24 신고하기
Isn't it because the skirts are too short? Crewmen's skirts aren't that short in real life
71
36


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com