Wednesday, October 17, 2018

[teens stories] I F*CKING HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE USE DEPRESSION TO GET ATTENTIONㅋㅋㅋ

If you are really depressed, I want to comfort you and treat you well but,
when I see kids purposely posting bloody pictures or triggering pictures, it just seems like they are fooling around. If you're having it hard, why would you talk about it on your SNS? I f*cking hate those "depressed" attention seekers. I don't know if they feel depressed once they get home but from what I see they look like they are playing f*cking well whether it's at their house or outside f*ckㅋㅋ



post response:

[+247][-8]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.10.17 00:22 신고하기
The things that OP wrote are true. But to say that they are having it easy because they are playing well outside or at home is a bit... it's easy for them to act like everything is normal whether it's at home or outside, even though they are actually having it hard internally (T/N: basically saying that they rather pretend to be ok than "showing it off" on SNS)
92
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.16 18:21 신고하기
This is a must-do for all the FB bugsㅋㅋ
55
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.17 03:19 신고하기
If I were really depressed, I don't think that I'll even have the courage to show it to my entourage.... I'd rather pretend to be ok and positive. I feel like maybe, I won't even be aware that I'm depressed
52
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.17 16:46 신고하기
The kids who make it obvious are not actually depressed, but they have narcissistic personality disorder. They also have mental issues so let's just pity them a bit too...
20
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.16 18:04 신고하기
I agree, there's a difference between being depressed and being a depressed attention seeker
13
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com