Thursday, November 1, 2018

[enter-talk] SUPER JUNIOR'S ELF FANS WHO PUSHED A FEMALE STUDENT TO KILL HERSELF IN 2007 BECAUSE OF HATE COMMENTS



"Female student Lee who appeared on Star King on April 28th ended her life last year on June 5th. Why?"

"This picture was the cause of trouble.
It was something that Super Junior's fans Elfs were strongly against.

After seeing her warm picture with Kangin, these people started threatening her by calling her home number and started writing malicious comments about her on the internet.

They persistently started bad rumors and cursed her in and out of season.
You can understand how hurt a young 16 y.o. would feel even without seeing it.

In the end, she ended her short life on the 5th at 5:20 AM."

"I'm receiving so many hate comments nowadays... ㅠ..ㅠ For real.. Does it makes sense that people are saying that I did plastic surgery? You think that all the swelling would go down in only 3 months? And if you're saying that I lost weight because I ate medication, then what are you making of the people who gain weight by eating medication?  Also, to the people who purposely write these things anonymously... Until when am I going to endure all of this? Let's speak frankly, I have been starving day by day for 3 months, everyone knows it already no? It was during my period of growth so I even gave up on growing taller. Seriously, I really starved to death. At that time, I really felt that dying would be better so I went up to my rooftop a few times... I only drank 1-2 cups of milk every day and would go to the hospital every day because of anemia.. Ah~ I even got injection of dextrose. Seriously, to the people who have not put in as much effort as me, please don't talk without thinking. I'm still having a hard time because of anemia! Even now, I only eat 1 meal a day. Do you know why? Because I'm scared of the yoyo effect... So I'm still putting in so much effort now, so seeing how people just talk blindly about me like that... is just ridiculous. The world wants lookism so that's why it's so hard.. And what's the issue again this time?... seriously, what do you want me to do? Do you want me to kill myself?  The eyes of the people who looked at the old me.. Do you know how I felt? They looked at me like a pig, not a human.. They thought that I should lose some weight, that I was delusioned into thinking that I thought of myself as being skinny already........ It was seriously so hard.. I cried too.. I hated it. But now that I lost weight, you know what they say? That I lied..... That I'm so good at lying..... They say things like that... Seriously, how can they know how I feel if they are not me?.... This is seriously so hard.... I'm a human too... Really..."


The Super Junior fans who pushed the female student to death were spreading rumors about how her mother or father (they changed the narrative every time) said in an interview that the girl did not kill herself because of the hate comments. But the "interview" doesn't exist.

I'm sharing this because I want to tell the truth.

post response:
[+2,016][-40]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.10.22 08:05 신고하기
Murder fandom, the Elfs
490
19

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.22 00:55 신고하기
So something like this did happen.... Seriously, you hate commentors, don't forget that you killed someone like her. Victims like her aren't only made of 1 or 2 people
393
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.22 03:00 신고하기
This unnie used to go to an all-girls school that was connected to our school. I was seriously so shocked when I heard the news back then... I heard that she killed herself because of the hate comments and back then, smartphones weren't even used as much as now. And we didn't go on internet that often either so I can't tell for sure if she killed herself because of keyboard warriors but, I do remember that so many people were cursing at her.. It was terrible
315
9

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.22 11:19 신고하기
It's an old tradition
139
4
'"If you date H.O.T, you die" Kan Miyeon's threat letter as a dance group member'
ㅇㅇ |2018.10.22 08:52 신고하기
Like singers like fansㅋㅋㅋ the singer killed someone with his dog while the fans kill someone with their comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
128
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.22 15:04 신고하기
Meanwhile, Kangin got a DUI arrest a few years later... She got hate because she took picture with someone like that?..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
124
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.22 18:25 신고하기
What's the difference between them and PANN?
94
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com