Monday, November 26, 2018

[enter-talk] V APP NAYEON AND DAHYUN DISCORD SUSPICIONS


(t/n: not sure who and who are talking)
?: It's been 2 weeks straight?
?: For real?
Nayeon: Wait I need to do something
Dahyun: Unnie why are you leaving when I just came?
Nayeon: I told you I hate you
Dahyun: Seriously
?: Why are you sulking? I'm not even gone
Dahyun: so she hates me, everyday I come, she always goes away

post response:
[+1,271][-207]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.26 16:46 신고하기
Seriously this is not the first time we are seeing posts like that right? To be honest, if you actually watched the video, she gets so awkward with Dahyun and she has a strong personality, she always looks like she looks down on Dahyun..
621
159

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.26 16:33 신고하기
It's not even once or twice, they are famous for not getting along ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not saying that Dahyun is getting bullied, nor am I saying that Nayeon is looking down on her, but they definitely don't look close at all. Nayeon seems like she has a lot of influence on the group while Dahyun looks like she's fed up with her controlling the group
569
154

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.26 17:21 신고하기
I was a Once ever since Sixteen so I'm only going to lay out the facts. Nayeon is not a b*ch or a bad person, she's just your typical "general" in a group. She's super talented and she's really gifted to be an idol, but she also makes sure the members have fun with her and she has a lot of wit. She was ranked 9th, but she's the most influential in the group. Still she gets along with the members and she's kind. If I were to put it positively, Dahyun is like your typical nerdy, if I was to put it bluntly, she's has zero tact and has no chill..ㅜ It's not necessarily bad, think of it like that student in your school who never does their own research for their homework and who's always lost but can't do anything alone and who get annoyed because they can't do anything alone.. If you watched their Vlive, there are a lot of times where she just becomes pissed off. For example, the kids were playing the mafia game during their Vlive and it seemed like they've already played mafia the day before, so they were joking and teasing Dahyun saying she might be the mafia, and Dahyun suddenly became so serious and she was the only one having no chill and saying how if they were going to be like that, there's no need for her to even play the game.. I know that people are only swearing at Nayeon so I'm just giving you another perspective. Up until TT, they were so famous for not getting along that even male communities were aware of it, but ever since, it seems like the company took some actions to fix it. Right now, I can say with certainty that they all get along and they treat each other with respect
553
162

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.26 17:05 신고하기
https://youtu.be/ud1xq9Gd7Bc Yup, here in the video, you can definitely see Nayeon trying to take her phone to help her, you guys are just hating
228
110

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.26 16:56 신고하기
Wow I'm a male idols fan, but this is pitiful to watch... My bias always joke around saying stuff like "I hate you!!" "I hate you too!" But just because it's Twice, people are calling it discord between the members. Do you really think that they'd purposely act so serious on camera like that? 
201
30

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.26 19:43 신고하기
How insane would they be to act like that during a Vlive ㅋㅋㅋ? Seriously if they actually didn't get along, they wouldn't even talk to each other and wouldn't bare to look at each other's face
197
6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com