Monday, November 19, 2018

[naver] WANNA ONE "THE FINALE OF AN ARITHMETIC SERIES" "SPRING BREEZE", SAD BUT BEAUTIFUL






original post :here

1. [+597, -8]
Wanna One I will forever support you ♥♥♥

2. [+297, -3]
Wanna One finally, a comebackㅠ_ㅠ  You've worked hard preparing the comeback, let's continue on the flower path 

3. [+164, -4]
Wanna One I will forever support you!!

4. [+122, -2]
Our One I support you!!!! You've worked hard preparing this album!!!!

5. [+102, -3]
Wanna One, I looked so much forward to Spring Breeze❤❤

[naver] WANNA ONE "SPRING BREEZE, EACH AND EVERY MEMBER'S SINCERITY"





original post: here

1. [+1053, -4]
Let's give our best until the end...

2. [+709, -0]
Wanna One I love you, thank you. I'll forever be a Wannable

3. [+450, -3]
Wanna One let's hit daebak with Spring Breeze❤❤❤

4. [+340, -0]
Thank you Wanna One, my youth❤️

5. [+233, -2]
Wanna One's comeback ㅠㅠ Finally today  ㅠㅠI'm too excited ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ 1 h 10min!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com