Friday, November 23, 2018

[theqoo] EDAWN, SONG FOR HYUNA "WHAT WERE YOU LACKING TO HAVE MET ME, SORRY FOR MAKING YOU SUFFER"




"Where can you find guys like this seriously TT TT"



original post: here

1. They're in the deepest sh*t right now and people are saying they're walking on the flower pathㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋ So entertaining...

3. Hyuna seems like thos FB accounts that post those videos about relationship goals stuff..

4. I support them if they stay like that until they get married. But I won't help but laugh if they end up breaking up

5. Hmm... I just hope those 2 stop causing trouble to the people concerned.. Hyuna seriously fell head over heels for that guy, I seriously wonder what kind of charms Kim Hyojong has. Let's stop acting all selfishly and let's listen to the people's advice in the future please... So many people suffered because of them ㅠㅠ

6. Kinda feels like... Those ulzzang relationships on Cyworld in the past?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I do want them to have a duet together though

7. I seriously wonder why Edawn even bothered debuting as an idol...?

8. I know that my comment sounds oba, but this proves that there was no way that Hyuna's pregnancy rumors were true

9. They have to get married at this point... If they're going that far and end up breaking up it will be an epic fail

10. Quite a cute coupleㅋㅋ





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com