Sunday, December 2, 2018

[enter-talk] ARE THERE THAT MANY MALE IDOLS DATING MALE IDOLS?

One of my close friend works in the celebrity industry (I can't really say where)
So I learned about it, those kids really don't seem like the way he/she told me so I got such a huge shock

This includes male idols that people would know just by their name and also male idols that are nobodies, it's really varied

Dispatch already said that they wouldn't out a homosexual couples,
even other journalist agreed that it's considered a crime to out homosexual couples, so no one is revealing any of them

The thing that shocked me is that this one group who is the most popular and that everyone here is aware of has one member in a homosexual relationship right now.
And apparently the boyfriend is in the same group....
They're still dating prettily right now

Both of them are really cool and they are really popular, so I wonder why they're not meeting any girls
probably because they have no time to meet any girls, they rather date their own members because they will have no relationship rumors

Imagine being at the age where your sexual drive is the highest and not being able to meet any girls, my friend told me that there are a lot of instances where their eyes meet and they would end up dating (they are usually heterosexual with homosexual tendencies). Because they are at that age, a lot of idols would also want to try getting in a homosexual relationship at least once since they have that hormonal drive going on

Seriously this has exceeded my expectation, I'm not homophobic so I support them...
Among the people in a couple, there's a guy who used to be my bias I was seriously so shocked when I learned about it but I wonder if I should post this on Pann..ㅜㅜㅜㅜ



post response:
[+114][-223]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.12.02 15:53 신고하기
I feel like most idols fans would rather their bias be in a homosexual relationship
196
32

오잉 |2018.12.02 16:19 신고하기
I studied arts so this is something that I naturally just heard about too and it's true, but there are seriously so many of them. There's no benefit in me telling anyone about this since anyways none of you here will believe what I say, so I just decided to not say anything about it before. But I'm just going to say that it will be a shock if they come out with relationship rumors dating girls
166
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.02 15:59 신고하기
I knew that this was something frequent, but now I'm curious about who the popular group is
164
10

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.02 20:13 신고하기
What kind of heterosexual person would fool around and suddenly become homosexual ㅋㅋ That's such bullsh*t, people like them were always interested in the same sex they just never admitted it.. And the way you're saying how because they can't meet any girls will incite them to meet guys? This is such a huge prejudice against the LGBT community ㅠ Me too I have a rough idea of who and who it could be, but not only idols there are a lot of actors like that also. Female and male.
130
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.02 17:26 신고하기
''Both of them are really cool and popular, so I wonder why they're not meeting any girls" I hope you change your mentality on what you wrote there

112
4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com