Friday, December 14, 2018

[enter-talk[ HWASA'S FIRST IMPRESSION ON MAMAMOO'S MEMBERS


Solar: When I saw her for the first time, she was wearing a white hairband, a black tank top, hot pants, red lip, and a leopard printed coat. I thought that she was peculiar

Moonbyul: There were a lot of rumors among trainees about a trainee being weird. As soon as I saw Hwasa, I realized "ah she must be that person"

Wheein: On the first day of middle school, she was there singing in front og the lockers behind the classroom. I found her peculiar

post response:
[+153][-6]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.12.14 05:52 신고하기
Hul but she f*cking suits short hair
90
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.14 07:34 신고하기
She was like "CEO-nim said that my hair was long~ so how about cutting my hair this short?~"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so my-way~ even Moomoos can't stop Ahn Yejin... but she's seriously kind and fragile
67
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.14 09:37 신고하기
Wheeinㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm imagining Ahn Yejin singing by the lockers behind the classrooms..
42
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.14 21:09 신고하기
No but her charms must really be no joke.. Just seeing the way she speaks and acts in I Live Alone made me fall for her. She's the sexiest when she sings and dances but seeing how she lives on I Live Alone is so interestingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the way she calls her dad when she went to the country side and talks to him like a friend, and how she writes letters to her parents... she seems so sensitive.... the more you know her, the less you know her. She has that reverse charm that you can't get tired of.....
29
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.14 19:03 신고하기
She looks like Cheetah
14
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com