Thursday, December 6, 2018

[teen stories] DO YOU HAVE ANY TRAUMA?




post response:
[+187][-7]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.06 18:41 신고하기
As a kid people were mocking and teasing my face shape, so now, whenever I hear about face shape related things, my heart gets so heavy and I get dizzy.  Seriously stop making fun of other people's faces. The stress is so severe 
242
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.06 15:41 신고하기
When I was in elementary school, there was this girl sitting in front of me and she borrowed an x-acto knife so she turned back without paying attention and just just extended her arm forward and perforated my hand, I even had to get surgery after that. Now that I'm an adult, whenever someone brings something pointy towards me, I just start sweating bullets. I never received an apology from her and she even bullied me in middle school ah ㅠㅠ I hope she receives punishment for turning me into an unstable adult ^^♡
187
4

ㅠㅠ |2018.12.06 12:59 신고하기
I have an OCD for wanting to make everyone laugh. Because I was bullied in middle school, I wanted to absolutely change my personality afterwards? I wanted to look positive and bright and I gained so many friends, this all turned me into someone who's obsessed with making my friends laugh. The reason why I was getting bullied sounds kinda so so if I say it myself, but since this is anonymous, people were jealous because I was pretty and I studied well. I just want to live with high self esteem 
169
13

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.06 18:43 신고하기
I don't know where I got this from, but I'm so frightened by loud noises
94
1

눈물 |2018.12.06 15:51 신고하기
My family always pours their concerns down on me and they say such distressful things... Since I've became a scapegoat, I can't give advice to anyone 
92
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com