Sunday, January 27, 2019

[enter-talk] IKON'S MAKNAE JUNG CHANWOO

iKON's maknae Jung Chanwoo is severely handsome ;;  his face has the actor vibes, he's super tall and his personality is also nice, what to do ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It hasn't been long since I've became a fan...




Too handsome  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I just watched all of WIN and Mix and Match now and he was also super handsome when he was still a trainee







post response:
[+206][-58]

original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.26 01:18 신고하기
My friend went to iKON's concert and she said that Jung Chanwoo was so handsome that she always thinks of him;; by the way, my friend is a muggle
68
4

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.26 12:38 신고하기
Seriously, the fans who voted on Mix and Match were so smart, the other 2 members all ended up causing controversiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
56
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.26 01:18 신고하기
Today is his birthday so there will be lots of pictures of him on Twitter
42
2

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.26 12:19 신고하기
Ah seriously, I've been fangirling on iKON for 3 years and 3 months and went to their concert and was in he standing area so I got a taste of them in real life and wow... seriously, the cameras all don't do iKON justice..... their pictures don't even live up to their looks in real life. Jung Chanwoo seriously has a high nose bridge, is super tall, and his face is so small that it makes you wonder how his facial features can even fit in. Seriously, you need to see Jung Chanwoo in real life
34
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.26 01:22 신고하기
He's seriously so funny ㅋㅅㅋㄱㅋㄲㅋㅋㅋㅋ
32
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.26 08:00 신고하기
I became his fan during the Bling Bling era last year^^ I was just a fan of his face at first but now, I discovered that iKON were all talented and there's no exit anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
29
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com