Thursday, January 10, 2019

[enter-talk] REPLY SONG TO JENNIE'S SOLO THAT'S CAUSING A CONTROVERSY FOR ANTI-WOMEN CONNOTATIONS...

T/N: A lot of Korean fans make '답가' songs which basically means "reply song" to the original artist.


"JENNIE - SOLO (male/reply song Ver.)


"A solo like a b*tch"


"This reply version of SOLO isn't all about girls, I wanted to bring the original lyrics of SOLO further and convey like 'my girlfriend suddenly broke up with me without reason but turned out that she cheated on me?'.

If the use of "b*tch" have made you uncomfortable, I'm sorry.

 I used an expression that a lot of young kids use on YouTube as a way of expressing their excitement, so I'm sorry to have misunderstood the way they used. I want to reiterate that I absolutely had no intention on hating on women with my lyrics."

post response:
[+1,061][-34]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 06:40 신고하기
His clarification is even funnier ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He knew the meaning of the word since he just said that the song was about a girl who cheated on him ㅋㅋㅋ hopeless
367
8

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 06:45 신고하기
I saw his apology video but why didn't he apologize to Jennie? I felt like he was cursing at her though
322
5

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 03:23 신고하기
Wow... Jennie would've felt so sh*tty seeing this
269
5

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 15:31 신고하기
Would've been better if he didn't make a reply version like that. He could've just sang the original song, why create a controversy?
146
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 19:38 신고하기
He's acting like she cheated on him with other guysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's straight up a Hannam~
136
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com