Wednesday, January 2, 2019

[enter-talk] WHAT TO DO? I'M CRYING BECAUSE OF ONG SEONGWU

I was seriously upset because I thought that the kids won't be posting on the official fancafe anymore. But Seongwu came at dawn and said "I love you". Seongwu's so pretty and I'm crying ㅠ

He posted at the same day last year and this year, he posted at 1:11, I'm so touched ㅠ

This is what he posted this year

"Hello? This year, I love you more"

And this is what he posted before

"Hello? This year, I love you too"


"Hello? I love you endlessly"


"Hello? I love you more than anything else"

A fan posted something on the fancafe saying how she was upset that soon Wanna One wouldn't post on the official fancafe anymore, and said that she wished that they would write something before it's too late. And Seongwu replied her to comfort herㅠㅜ


"I'll stay here
I'll stay the same
by your side, forever"

Looks like Seongwu wrote a poem himself todayㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Seongwu-yah, I love youㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

"It's ok to cry
There's no reason not to cry
There's no reason to pretend to not be sad if you are sad
There's no reason to pretend to be strong
Once you cry, it will be ok

Actually, I was thankful
I was thankful for you crying in front of me
It was like the tears were speaking
Saying how I wanted to be with you
Saying how I will to be with you

If you want us to be together
If we will be together
If that's the case,
it's ok to cry"


post response:
[+274][-12]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2019.01.02 04:59 신고하기
Seriously, so many Wannables will end up crying because of Seongwuㅠ
44
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.02 10:11 신고하기
Seriously, he's someone who's so warm and delicate. If you joined his fandom just once, the doors will be completely closedㅠㅜㅜ
39
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.02 08:41 신고하기
I'm someone who was unable to join the fancafe but seeing news like this in the morning warms me upㅠㅠ Seongwu did a lot of things for the fans all this time. My lovely bias, I'm so thankful for fangirling on youㅠㅠ
37
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.02 10:22 신고하기
Nables' tears are overflowing from Seongwu's postㅠ Seongwu...
21
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.02 20:45 신고하기
Wow I'm a fan of another group but I'm tearing up ㅠㅠㅠㅠ ..... Wannables, fing strength!!!!
15
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com