Sunday, January 20, 2019

[instiz] RANDOM THINGS FOUND ON INSTIZ

[instiz] I SERIOUSLY HOPED THAT MY OPPA WAS MY REAL LIFE BOYFRIEND


"Ha... guys, I seriously hope that my oppa was my boyfriend, for real

So if I ditch him, I wouldn't need to see him ever again..."

original post: here

1. That's nice

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I clicked in since I was surprised by the title butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was surprised ㅜㅜ people with older brothers can relateㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. A post from Instiz that ended up in a post in Instiz
>ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




[instiz] TOP 7 THINGS TO DO TO RUIN YOUR LIFE


1. Staying only in your room
2. Being careless about your sleeping pattern
3. Keeping your electronic devices close to you (especially before sleeping or right when you wake up)
4. Seeing a lot of things that triggers a negative feeling in you (will wear you down)
5. Being negative about a clear opportunity and pursuing abstract opportunities
6. Believing that happiness is a delusion that cannot be achieved
7. Act based on your instinct (sleeping late, only doing the things you want to do)

original post: here

1. That's so my life...  8_8

2. Argh! Why are you attacking meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Me on winter vacation......☆I'll reflect

4. But everything is me?...

5. But I'm happy like this

6. That's all me but I'm happy 8ㅅ8



[instiz] KANG HYUNGWOOK'S CALAMITY WHEN VISITING A FRIEND
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and text
KHW: What's the name?
Friend: My name is Jung Yoonseok

Image may contain: one or more people and text
KHW: Yoonseok-ah~ Yoonseok-ah~ Aigoo~

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, text and indoor
Friend: Actually, his name is Yeppi

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I burst out laughing every timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Actuallyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his name is Yeppiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. That's not Kang Hyungwook though

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com