Tuesday, February 12, 2019

[instiz] COMPANY WHO RANKS THEIR TRAINEES' VISUALS FROM A~D RANKㄷㄷㄷ



Exo's Lay revealed that he received a 'C rank' when SM appraised the trainees' visuals during his training days.

While filming the Chinese version of P101, he shared about his trainee days and said "the company appraised the trainees' visuals and ranked us and I was in the C rank. There were 2 trainees who received the D rank so at that time, I was the 4th from the last in all of SM."

He added "because I got a C rank, I worked even harder. Thanks to this, I was able to reflect on myself."

original post: here

1. Wow they are seriously just throwing people's confidence out of the window

2. They are not ranking them based on skills but based on looks...?

3. Since the celebrities are just a product for the company, this can't be helped ㅠㅠ... especially since a someone handsome can give the company a bigger merit

4. I get what they are trying to do but this seriously sucks

5. Wow... this is a bit.. ㅠㅠ

6. SM probably thinks that they can make the trainees talented so they are prioritizing their visuals more but even so, this is too much ㅠㅠ

7. But how is Lay 4th from the last?... he's hella handsome...

8. Wow.. if it was me, my confidence would've been completely out of the window... this is too much..

9. It's f*cking oba that they are letting the trainees know, usually companies don't tell their trainees this kind of information

10. the fact that they are ranking people like that is ridiculous but what's more is that Lay was 4th from the last...?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com