Wednesday, February 13, 2019

[naver] "THE FEEL IS GOOD" DREAMCATCHER, DEVIL SERIES FOR 2 YEARS AND 1 MONTH 'PIRI'


















original post: here

1. [+429, -8]
These kids have a lot of good songs. The main vocal is good at singing too... their concept is also unique. I hope they hit big.

2. [+163, -5]
Dreamcatcher's song is seriously good ㅠㅠ seriously, if you hear their song once, you'll end up looking up all their songs

3. [+130, -7]
They are a talented group like Gfriend so it's a shame that they can't hit big. They won #1 on The Show that time so I hope that they hit bigger

4. [+45, -5]
Fighting, let's go for #1

5. [+33, -3]
The song is so good. Dreamcatcher, fighting ^^

6. [+12, -2]
The song sounds like rock, I like it

7. [+11, -2]
I like Dreamcatcher's songs. I recommend Chase Me to anyone who hasn't listened to their songs yet!! I hoped that more people knew about this song but they are way less popular than I thought. They have good songs so I thought that they'd be more popular ㅜㅜㅜ I hope they can hit bigger this time




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com