Thursday, February 21, 2019

[theqoo] SUNMI WHO'S CONDITION LOOKS ALARMING NOWADAYS





original post: here

1. She's always been an attention seeker, she's fine she's fine

2.
"Don't worry seriously! I'm really okay! I'm really fine really! Sorry for making you guys worry but there's nothing to worry about!!! Don't cry!!!"

3. Advilㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I seriously can't understand why you would cry during an IG live

5. Advil is a good medication butㅠㅠ  Seeing the way she uses it makes me not want to eat it anymore

6. The pills do look aesthetic but Sunmi seems a bit of an attention seeker

7. I can't understand why you would do that during live broadcasts...

8. She seems thoughtless

9. I think that she wanted us to see that she's having it hard so she cried, but I don't think it's a good thing for celebrities to post about pills like that 

10. Why does she cry so much lately? She also cried during her concert



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com