Friday, March 22, 2019

[enter-talk] CHA EUNWOO'S FANSIGN ANSWER THAT'S CAUSING A BUZZ RIGHT NOW ㄷㄷㄷ

He was asked to write something heart fluttering and he wrote 
"Shall we meet while you wear tight fitting clothes? Sexily"


Sexual harassment
VS
He was induced to write something heart fluttering, what's the problem?

people are caught having divided opinion on it

this is what the other members wrote:



Left to right:
"Shall we meet while you wear tight fitting clothes? Sexily"
"I love you!"
"Nuna are you tired?"
(can't understand his writing)
"Nuna is my woman!!"
"Nuna keep coming to me in the future, I love you!"

post response:
[+156][-34]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.03.22 15:46 신고하기
What the? His way of talking? It totally sounds like those hannam in their chat...
210
24

ㅇㅇ |2019.03.22 15:45 신고하기
That guy has a bunch of light fans, but his core fandom is mostly made of Anjums (t/n: similar to hannam but derogatory form for ajummas) but they're always hiding themselves;; I heard about this fan who has a super nice body who went to their fansign once and Cha Eunwoo told her that she had a good body so she went to brag about it online but everyone shut her down thinking it was fabricated. The next fansign, she went and he told her "Why did you dress so sexily today?" and she recorded his voice, I heard the recording ㅋㅋㅋ
173
17

ㅋㅋ |2019.03.22 15:48 신고하기
No matter how much his company is trying to make him viral, if he doesn't have basic manners, I won't care about himㅋ I'ts my first time seeing how aggressively they push someone as the face genius, and it's also my first time seeing how he gets advertised as a nerd when he's not even in the top 1% in terms of his grade;; ;;;ㅋ If you watched his full appearance on My Little TV, he was joking age and visuals, he's such an average guy
163
34

ㅇㅇ |2019.03.22 16:53 신고하기
This guy went on Law of Jungle and had to do aegyo and he said "I'm a male idol?"  "저 남자아이돌인데요?" seems like his view on women is so so 
115
8

ㅇㅇ |2019.03.22 17:01 신고하기
I read this on another website. The fan was dieting and she said that her wish was to come in the fansign next time wearing tight fitting clothes. That's why he wrote this, I'm not trying to shield him
96
10

ㅇㅇ |2019.03.22 19:40 신고하기
ㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe fan herself told him to write a cheering message because she wanted to wear tight clothesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm so dumbfounded, you guys don't even know anything and just throw hannam here and there ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if you don't know, just stay still ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
84
5


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com