Sunday, March 3, 2019

[naver] "IT'S BEEN SO LONG".. KANG DANIEL OPENS HIS OWN SNS AMIDST OF DISPUTE WITH LM






original post: here

1. [+12, -0]
Kang Daniel I've been waiting!!! Thank you for working hard communicating with the fans

2. [+8, -0]
Thank you for taking the courage to go against the company who obstructed you to communicate with the fans, let's win this! I am forever on your side

3. [+8, -0]
Kang Daniel, I've been waiting for you ^^

4. [+7, -0]
Kang Daniel, I support you until the end, don't be worried and be confident!!

5. [+3, -0]
I missed you so much



[naver] KANG DANIEL "ALBUM IN APRIL FANMEETING IN MAY" IS HIS SOLO PLAN GETTING IN THE WAY?




original post: here

1. [+2,199, -374]
Kang Daniel, I support you. I trust in the hard work you have showed the fans and your genuineness 

2. [+2,000, -255]
He's feeding the company with gold and they can't even use it practically, companies like that should just don't try to do entertainment business. Don't try to grab on the ankle of a young fellow with potential 

3. [+1,675, -101]
They already leveled up everyone on the fancafe and they even collected all the fandom names, yet we don't even know if this dumb company is even preparing his teasers, you request things and this company doesn't even reply to any of it, you're telling me that this company has a solo plan for him? They couldn't even take care of Kang Daniel's contract and they couldn't even pull through with his solo plan, yet they're experts at letting his malicious rumors pass, you think that I can relate to such company?

4. [+1,305, -82]
Anyone can see that the company is sending information around and media playing with it. Who else could've known that he has a Asia fanmeeting if not for the company saying it themselvesㅋㅋㅋ  Stop with those media play articles and instead try to settle diplomatically with Daniel. If they had any shame do you think that they'd leave Daniel neglected since his trainee days?

5. [+824. -100]
I will only trust in Kang Daniel and I will wait for him. I hope he will be able to settle it for the better



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com