Monday, March 18, 2019

[theqoo] SHINEE MINHO, ENLIST IN THE MARINES... AMIDST OF PASSING THE TEST "ENLISTING IN APRIL"


original post: here

1. He's really living life to the fullest... Just like Yunho

2. Minho-yah you're so cool and it really suits you, but I still wish you didn't goㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  If you pass, then serve without getting hurt and get discharged coolly like Hyunbinㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. This is so like Minhoㅠㅠ Let's serve well and come back healthy!

4. Handsome and perfect personality

5. Minho you did such a good job, you're my life's best choice, my last love

6. The marines... We all know how difficult it is. Since he already passed the test, he will do well for sure!! Minho I will forever support you

7. In my eyes, he's still part of the maknae line but he's become such a reliable leader already, I never knew he'd become a man. And the marines really suits him, he can receive a badge once he goes there

8. I somehow knew that Minho would end up in the marines... I hope he stays healthy!

9. He's f*cking cool

10. Ohh but I wish they'd release an article once he actually passed the test... Seeing articles like that must be pressuring him



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com