Wednesday, April 17, 2019

[naver] TROYE SIVAN, COLLAB WITH BTS' JIMIN 'THE BEST COLLAB', CONFIRMS POSSIBILITY








BTS Jimin also previously danced to Troye Sivan's YOUTH

original post: here

1. [+769, -19]
BTS Jimin has an unique voice and charms combined with Troye's coolness will make the best collab of the same age friends. I hope that it will become true

2. [+441, -14]
I'll look forward to Troy Sivan and Jimin's collab. I'm all for it

3. [+365, -5]
Wow!!! So he saw the news of Jimin's interview and responded to it right away. Also, I saw in the early morning that they followed each other's official accounts! Seriously, Jimin's power and effect are daebak ㅠㅠ I'll look forward to the stage-genius, born-to-be super idol and vocal-color-king Jimin and Troys Sivan's collab <3<3<3 #JIMINxTroyeSivan

4. [+361, -7]
I'm excited to thinking about BTS Jimin and Troye Sivan's collab~ I'll look forward to a song that will provide us with love and comfort. I'll always support you. I love you Jimin~ Thank you~

5. [+303, -5]
Our Jiminie~~~ I wish your collab wishes become true... I'll support you in everything you do. Our Jiminie's direction will always be our road and direction, we will always be by your side supporting you. I love you so much



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com