Saturday, April 27, 2019

[theqoo] ARENA'S MD POSTED A PICTURE OF JI CHANGWOOK TO CONGRATULATE HIM FOR HIS DISCHARGE



"Congratulations for discharging from the army hyung"

T/N: Club Arena = linked to Burning Sun - where Seungri would take prostitutes for foreign investors

original post: here

1. Birds of a feather flock together

2. Ah ^^

3. Aren't they actually close? If you look at the pictures of them taken together so far, they look pretty close to me?ㅋㅋㅋ

4. Crazy, I don't think that he lacks sense, it looks like he's purposely killing Ji Changwook

5. Looks like they are dirty close... I used to like Ji Changwook but I'm getting turned off....

6. Must be nice to be a Ji Changwook fan, you get to go to Arena and get a fan-meeting thereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's over

8. Looks like they are bffs

9. Hul.. looks like they've met quite a few times

10. I used to like himㅠㅠㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com