Monday, April 1, 2019

[theqoo] SOMEONE WHO IS GENUINELY HAPPY ABOUT CHEN'S DEBUT RIGHT NOW


(Internet is running slow but there are more pics in the original post;)

These are Xiumin's words to Chen
"Chen! Jongdae-yah~
I feel like the time I spent with you have been longer than the time I've spent with any other members
Actually this is kind of embarrassing to say 
but still... I seriously think of you as a real dongsaeng, I treasure you a lot
Of course you probably feel the same way right?
If not... I wished you felt the same... 
If you weren't there and I had to promote in China, it would've been quite frightening
I'm seriously so thankful for you... And more than anything else, 
I'm thankful that you're so good at singing. 
Rather than being "envious" I'm "thankful"! Our EXO's voice
is seriously so lovely, and I can go anywhere and brag/boast about you, I'm so thankful
Seriously the way you follow me so well saying "Hyung! Hyung!"... 
I've always felt nothing but gratefulness.. I'm seriously grateful
From now on, I want us to continue this Hyung/dongsaeng dynamic and let's live life to the fullest
I love you Jongdae (Chen)-yah~"

Xiumin is prouder of Jongdae's voice than his own 
I wish they could keep this hyung-dongsaeng dynamic until they become old

Today was Chen's solo debut and as expected he was with Xiumin

original post: here

1. Som-Kim ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. I'm so thankfulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  You're my youth ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

3. Ah those 2 are quite special...ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. Good people always end up meeting each other ^^ Jongdae-yah congrats!

5. Tears flowing outㅠㅠ  Som-Kim I love you so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Chen must be so happy that Xiumin is so proud of his voice

7. I'm crying listening to the song and seeing Som-Kim's pictures like thatㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

8. I've already left the fandom and I'm a muggle now but Som-Kim is still so precious to me... I really hope they do well

9. Seriously I remember when I used to be a fan I found them so warm, and they're still so warm to each otherㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I wish Som-Kim all the success

10. Right, they were part of EXO-M before, when seeing pictures of them 2 together you can see how much they treasure each otherㅜㅜㅜ



[theqoo] EXO CHEN HITTING #1 ON MELON AT 10AM 


original post: here

1. The song is fine, congrats congrats

2. Hul Taeyeon... what to do

3. I'm crying seriously.... Jongdae-yah congrats

4. I'm so happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Jongdae-yah congratsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

5. Hul so it came out today? I have to listen to it

6. The b-side tracksㅜㅜㅜㅜ  Are totallyㅜㅜㅜㅜ  Why does it feel like we're parting ways? They sound so sad

7. The song is seriously so good even the lyrics

8. I envy SM both Chen and Taeyeon's songs are doing well

9. He's the final boss of ballads

10. Jongdae-yah you did it!!!! You did it!!! Congratsㅠㅠㅠ The song is so good


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com